Tuesday 7 April 2015

Another beautiful postcard from Singapore

Big Thank You to Krissa ..
 
who I can say has started to blog again !! ♥
 
 
Her blog is
 
 
All about Postcards and Stamps.
 
She has a fabulous collection. We have become friends because of our
hobby - Postcard Collecting and our love of the world. I would love you to have
a read and maybe leave a comment.
 
Would be good if you could tell her how you found her blog too!
 
 
 
Singapore
(Click on link above if you would like to know lots more info)
 
I would love to go back to Singapore , not been though for about 48 years , when I lived there as
as child. I know it has changed hugely. Now I have an idea , Formula 1 Grand Prix.. if only I could afford to go.. Maybe. !!
 
Krissa now lives there after moving from the Philippines for work.


Gardens by the Bay is a park spanning 101 hectares  of reclaimed land[1] in central Singapore, adjacent to the Marina Reservoir. The park consists of three waterfront gardens: Bay South Garden, Bay East Garden and Bay Central Garden.The largest of the three gardens is Bay South Garden, standing at 54 hectares.

Gardens by the Bay is an integral part of a strategy by the Singapore government to transform Singapore from a "Garden City" to a "City in a Garden". The stated aim is to raise the quality of life by enhancing greenery and flora in the city.


A beautiful stamp too !!

 
Thank you so much Krissa , I hope you get more visitors to your blog ♥
 


8 comments:

  1. It is a lovely postcard Anne :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Singapore is wonderful! I lived there for a year in high school Cheers from Texas! - Tracie from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another one for your collection. I loved Singapore but it is too hot for me and air conditioning makes me ill! Three lots of pneumonia and I stay clear of it now. Have a good week Diane xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful stamp! My dad used to collect stamps, but then at some point he stopped... this would definitely make a lovely addition to any collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to know that this card and the stamp made you happy :) Thank you also for promoting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty PC Anne, I would love to go to Singapore but unlikely now, Seems a while since we chatted so I hope all is well with you.
    Love Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would be excited just for the stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.